Pathway lights. Walkway lights. Solar paver lights
Path lighting systems are a nice way to showcase your home as well as for guiding visitors along the walkway after the sun has set. Path lights come in a wide variety of styles, shapes and colours.
Things to avoid
- Lights that shine into visitors eyes.
- Placing the light fixtures too close together which can create a runway effect especially if the pathway is straight.
- Lighting should be subtle but effective and not too bright and overpowering.
Effective walkway lighting systems can be provided by in line power (120 volt), low voltage or solar power. These systems are basically the same as for driveway lighting.
Solar paver light
The recessed lights are installed in the border or edging of interlocking stone walkways, driveways and patios. They are also highly effective, and potential life savers, if placed along the edge of swimming pools. Just like all other solar lights
they only work well if exposed to lots of sunlight.
Solar paver lights are:
- Easy to install
- Strong enough to walk on or, for driveways, to drive over.
- Scratch resistant
- Fully weather resistant
- Available in different colours and shapes (rectangle, triangle, square and round).