|Alexandria (2). County of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry. Southeastern Ontario.|
|Photo Credits: Mark Visser
Standpipe Message: Alexandria
Standpipe Location: Industrial Blvd.
Standpipe Information (08-06)
Area Information: Alexandria is a town in eastern Ontario on the Garry River. The town was settled in 1794 by forty families who emigrated with Alexander MacLeod. The community was originally known as Priests Mill in tribute to the grist mill founded by Reverend Alexander Macdonnell and which still stands on the site.
|Home||Back to Top|