|Tilsonburg. County of Oxford. Southwestern Ontario.|
|Photo Credits: © Mark Visser
Standpipe Location: King Street
Standpipe Information (11-05)
Area Information: Tillsonburg was founded on the banks of the Otter Creek in 1825 and initially called Dereham Forge. It would not take long before the new hamlet would become known as Tillsonburg, named in honour of George Tillson.
|Home||Back to Top|